image

Good Morning, lovely people. :)

#Coffee in hand & Ready to #write , but wanted to check in on all of you first. How are you? I hope all is well & you're feeling fine. If not, you know I'm sending healthy vibes, good thoughts & prayers your way. Be nice to yourself. There is only one you. ;)

I was updating the website this morning and thought I might share Harold the cat-bird with you. Be brave. You can do anything you set your mind to. Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

_________________________________________________

Harold

Sweet Harold was a bit of an accident, between this little feline and a random feathered friend. Mrs. Pitt didn't mean to, but Harold got a little too close to her unpredictable magic and POOF! cat-bird.

Harold doesn't mind. He finds a certain freedom in soaring the skies and the mixture of cat food and bird seed is quite tasty. But, do not let Harold's cuteness fool you. He's a fast little creature and has the ability to breath fire.

Mrs. Pitt has no idea where the fire power came from, but it has been useful on occasion.

#addalittlemagic #maxhamby #read #mglit #books #ebook #epub #family #kidlit #TheWeekend #mom #ChildrensBooks #art #digitalart #illustrator #moms #parents #ad #blogger #mustread #love #travel #food #shop #sale #adventure #blog #kids #cute